Wednesday, 25 August 2021


 A B.C. group wants serial killer Robert William Pickton’s trial evidence preserved as evidence while alleging Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and others committed “crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and aggression.”

It is 'rumored' that this certain group of elitists used the drug Adrenochrom and hunted victims like animals.This is in the same time period of multiple people gone missing-one group were classified as sex workers.

Calling themselves the Chilcotin National Congress, the group applied to preserve evidence for future cases.

The application came as part of RCMP applications to dispose of Pickton trial evidence. Up to 200,000 pieces of evidence are currently in storage at “a significant ongoing cost,” Justice James Williams said in his Aug. 13 decision.

Pickton was convicted of second-degree murder in the deaths of six women at his Port Coquitlam pig farm. Twenty other charges were stayed. He told an undercover cell plant he had killed 49 people.

Robert William Pickton was born to Leonard (July 19, 1896 - 1978) and Louise Pickton (March 20, 1912 - 1979), a family of pig farmers in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, 27 kilometres (17 miles) east of Vancouver. Before he was born, his older sister Linda was sent to live with relatives in Vancouver as their parents thought that the pig farm would be an inappropriate setting to raise a lady. Robert and his younger brother David began working at the farm at early ages. Louise was very demanding, prioritizing the pigs over the brothers' personal hygiene, and forcing them to work long hours raising the farm's livestock. She often sent them to school in unwashed, dirty clothes reeking of manure, and earning the brothers the nickname "stinky piggy" from their classmates. Pickton was strongly attached to his mother and had little interaction with his abusive father.

When he was in his early teens, he used his savings to buy a calf which became his beloved pet. One day, after failing to find it after school, he was told by his mother to check the barn, where he was heartbroken to find it slaughtered. Pickton dropped out of school in 1963 at the age of fourteen and acquired a position as a butcher's apprentice. In 1970, he left his apprenticeship to work full time at the family farm. His father died in 1978 and his mother died the following year, leaving the farm to Pickton and his two siblings. Linda and David did not want the farm; David took over the house and Willy began running the farm on his own while living in a remote area of the property in a trailer.

Worker Bill Hiscox called the farm a "creepy-looking place" and described Pickton as a "pretty quiet guy" whose occasional bizarre behaviour, despite no evidence of substance abuse, would draw attention.

The Pickton brothers began to neglect the site's farming operations. They registered a non-profit charity, the Piggy Palace Good Times Society, with the Canadian government in 1996, claiming to "organize, co-ordinate, manage and operate special events, functions, dances, shows and exhibitions on behalf of service organizations, sports organizations and other worthy groups". Its events included raves and wild parties featuring Vancouver sex workers and gatherings in a converted slaughterhouse on the farm at 953 Dominion Avenue in Port Coquitlam. These events attracted as many as 2,000 people. Members of the Hells Angels were known to frequent the farm.

On March 23, 1997, Pickton was charged with the attempted murder of sex worker Wendy Lynn Eistetter, whom he had stabbed several times during an altercation at the farm. Eistetter had informed police that Pickton had handcuffed her, but that she had escaped after suffering several lacerations. She told them she had disarmed him and stabbed him with his weapon. Pickton sought treatment at Eagle Ridge Hospital, while Eistetter recovered at the nearest emergency room. He was released on C$2,000 bond. The charge was dismissed in January 1998. Months later, the Picktons were sued by Port Coquitlam officials for violating zoning ordinances—neglecting the agriculture for which it had been zoned, and having "altered a large farm building on the land for the purpose of holding dances, concerts and other recreations". The Picktons ignored the legal pressure and held a 1998 New Year's Eve party, after which they were faced with an injunction banning future parties; the police were "authorized to arrest and remove any person" attending future events at the farm. The society's non-profit status was removed the following year, for inability to produce financial statements. It was subsequently disbanded.

Over the course of three years, Hiscox noticed that women who visited the farm eventually went missing. On February 6, 2002, police executed a search warrant for illegal firearms at the property. Robert and David Pickton were arrested and police obtained a second warrant using what they had seen on the property to search the farm as part of the BC Missing Women Investigation. Personal items belonging to missing women were found at the farm, which was sealed off by members of the joint RCMP–Vancouver Police Department task force. The following day, Pickton was charged with weapons offences. Both of the Picktons were later released; however Robert Pickton was kept under police surveillance.

On February 22, Robert Pickton was arrested and charged with two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of Sereena Abotsway and Mona Wilson. On April 2, three more charges were added for the murders of Jacqueline McDonell, Diane Rock, and Heather Bottomley. A sixth charge for the murder of Andrea Joesbury was laid on April 9, followed shortly by a seventh for Brenda Wolfe. On September 20, four more charges were added for the slayings of Georgina Papin, Patricia Johnson, Helen Hallmark, and Jennifer Furminger. Four more charges for the murders of Heather Chinnock, Tanya Holyk, Sherry Irving, and Inga Hall were laid on October 3, bringing the total to fifteen. This was the largest investigation of any serial killer in Canadian history. On May 26, 2005, twelve more charges were laid against Pickton for the killings of Cara Ellis, Andrea Borhaven, Debra Lynne Jones, Marnie Frey, Tiffany Drew, Kerry Koski, Sarah de Vries, Cynthia Feliks, Angela Jardine, Wendy Crawford, Diana Melnick, and Jane Doe, bringing the total number of first-degree murder charges to 27.

Excavations continued at the farm through November 2003; the cost of the investigation is estimated to have been C$70 million by the end of 2003, according to the provincial government. As of 2015 the property is fenced off, under lien by the Crown in Right of British Columbia. In the meantime, all the buildings on the property, except a small barn, had been demolished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.